Another day, another challenge. Wolves apart, us and Fulham are probably the form teams of the moment. Should be a good game for the uncommitted. Fulham can play good stuff. Maybe their defence isn't the most robust in the division but it's reasonably good. They play decent football, which may suit us unless we let them run away with it. They could certainly win it. So could we.

Seems Adomah and Grealish may be out, although I'd hazard a guess they'll make it. If they are out, I'd stick Tuanzebe alongside Bjarnason and shove Hourihane further forwards. Also, stick Green on the left wing, or Grabban up front alongside Hogan. But Jack out would be a blow; he makes things tick. If Green isn't ready then maybe Lansbury. We'll probably get Onomah but hope not.

Whatever, think we have to play it tight. I'm looking for 0-1 to us or better.

UTV

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep, I agree with everything you say McP.

For me the first thing is we need to keep a clean sheet, then if we can nick a winner all well and good. We will undoubtedly lose again this season, but if we keep clean sheets more often than not, then we will be OK.

It is in our hands, we need to keep it that way!

As I said I haven't felt as good about Villa for a long time, we have finally arrived at a point where I believe we can beat anyone in the division. We have great experience and finally some flair from Grealish and Uncle Albert with Snoddy and Hourihane backing up Hogan who has looked a different player now he has had a run.

I am sure we will slip un unexpectedly but not today I'll settle for 0-1 but expect 0-2

Well done Bruce and team!

Jedi still in, Bjarason and Tuanzebe play, Albert and Jack out. Should give us a strong midfield, maybe Hourihane is playing further forwards. Wonder if Bjarnason will play on the wing, where he hasn't been too impressive up until now.

A bad day at the office, looks like we set up to get a point. Once you go behind it is always hard to get back into it with that mind set. It was bound to happen sometime, but everyone needs to keep their heads. It is a set back, nothing more.

We need to get Grealish and Adomah back soon.

I'm still hopeful.

UTV

When Jack and Albert are in we have the basis of a winning formula. Without, we struggle as we have been in the past. We did have chances, but it wasn't our day. Did wonder if Snoddy should have stayed on the right and Green shoved in on the left.

Hope they're fit for the Preston game on Tuesday.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service