For all those who are interested i have set up a league for Sports Witness Villa Fan's on the Fantasy Football site again this season .

Some of you may have already received details of this classic point's league already as invites are sent out automatically to the league member's from last season .

I have updated the League title to Sports Witness 2016/17 and as last year this league is open for all Villa Fan's on this forum new or old for those who have not got the invite or have changed email addresses .

If every one is OK with this we could also open the League to other Villa Fan's we know who do not post on here regularly? .

The code for this League is 1595540-402813

This is a classic League with most point's win's .

If every one is OK with this we could also open the League to other Villa Fan's we know who do not post on here regularly? .

I have also set up a League for a bit of added competition and good humoured banter between the regular contributor's on this site a  " Head to Head League " .

Those who are not familiar with how this League work's each week one member's team will play against another's and the member's team who score's the most point's will be awarded point's for a win or draw ,

If my memory is correct in smaller League's these matches are played as many time's as needed to complete the full number of week's the League game's run .

The code for this League is 1595540-432782 .

This is short notice i know but as i posted earlier i have had a major problem logging on and have been away on my Hol's

U.T.V

Rizla01

Views: 15

Reply to This

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service