Tonight is a pretty decent night in boxing, we've got in store;

IBF super-bantamweight: Steve Molitor v Takalani Ndlovu

IBF super-middleweight: Lucian Bute v Brian Magee

WBC heavyweight: Vitali Klitschko v Odlanier Solis

Commonwealth super-featherweight: Liam Walsh v John Kays

Klitschko vs Solis is on Sky Sports 1 at 20:30. I do love watching the entrances of Klitschko, they are something to behold for sure!

I'm going for Klitschko TKO in 10 and Bute KO in 5.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On the pic on the front page leading to this, is that really a gold Spongebob Squarepants that Solis has got?  How is that intimidating?

Don't know if it is gold but it sure ain't intimidating. But I love it gotta love a bit of spongebob. Sheer class.
I fancy Solis he's got in good shape and Wlad is getting old. I just can't get past his amateur background. Bute for an early stoppage Magee ain't that good. Think it's an easy night's work for Molitor and walsh as well. Molitor by wide ud and Walsh to get a stoppage in the first half of the fight.
i hadn't noticed that before, the Klits love fighting oddballs

Is Willie Casey not fighting Rigondeaux tonight?

Kays vs Walsh is a pretty decent fight, both having sporadic moments
That KD was pretty much caused by a low blow that was so low i think he punched his knee!

hahahahahahaha.

What a shambles. I had Solis winning that round as well!

I've just got in from a Chinese, could be KD by a feather!

They been unfair then?
They're suggesting Solis took the way out too easy, that right?

I don't know, maybe. Don't know why because it was fairly simple for him that first round, very slow, he countered everything Vitali did.

Think it would be too easy to say he took the easy way out, but he did look to be faking it once the fight had finished.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service