I'm currently Man Utd in the 2012/2013  season.

My team is;

Goalkeepers: Akinfeev, Amos,Tommy K, Areola

Defenders: Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Smalling (out on loan to Villa), Vidic, Evra, Bale, Galeano, Miniconi, Brown, O'Shea, Fabio.

Midfielders: Hamsik, Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson, Hazard, Valencia, Nani, Hargreaves, Henrique, Gibson, Kofi Agyei, Cleverley

Attackers: Rooney, Lukaku, Hernandez, Dzeko, Welbeck, Macheda.

Transfer History;

Signed

Akinfeev- £22.5m

Areola- £3.5m

Bale- £5.75m (after a summer of bidding upto £35m i gave up and a week later they came to me offering Bale for £5.75m)

Galeano- £8m

Miniconi- £5m

Hamsik- £8m (Napoli offered him to me)

Hazard- £16.25m

Henrique- £18m

Kofi Agyei- £8.25m

Lukaku- £8m (I wasn't going to sign him but Liverpool made a bid for him out of the blue so i was forced to act)

Dzeko- £15.75

Owen Allain- £5m (regen who is currently tearing up the u18s and Reserves, played 27 scored 27)

I almost signed Sneijder. Again, he was offered to me for £20m. But at 27/28 and £130k a week, i figured i had enough in midfield and didn't want the balance to be going into the red.

Sold

Berbatov- £1.9m to Arsenal. He seriously pissed me off and was whingeing so i sold him. Was very sweet when the fans agreed he was shit and i was right to sell him :)

My best 11;

Akinfeev

Rafael     Evans   Vidic   Evra

Nani   Hamsik Henrique  Bale

Rooney  Dzeko

I have a major problem next season because most of the players won't be u21 anymore. Ferdinand's stats are digressing at a rate of knots so i think i will let him go. Claw back some of that £100k a week. Carrick is also going backwards and i have many better midfielders so i think it is time to let him go as well.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should get a girl mate. They are alot more fun than football manager, I promise.

FM doesn't moan and whine to me as much as girls do :)

Plus FM is alot more rewarding.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service