Surely a defeat, half our team injured, we can't possibly win 4 in a row and we always struggle against the big teams.

3-0 to them.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We haven't conceded a goal in those 3 wins. If we can keep that standard up we have a good chance. Luckily it's not our defenders or midfield who are injured. Huddersfield are good going forwards but weaker defensively. They are on a good run but can be beaten.

Think Bruce will play the team which finished the match on Saturday, so long as Jedinak can do another match.

I see that Bosco is back into his negativity ways ?

We have just won 3 on the bounce - maybe not convincingly but we are getting the right results by hard graft - don't knock these guys for that ! they need encouragement  not doom & gloom predictions.

It is called reverse psychology!

sorry Bosko I missed that ! maybe I should go & retrieve my ouzo from the bin ! 

We're doooomed, doomed I tell you!

Team: Johnstone Bree Chester Baker Taylor Lansbury Jedinak Hourihane Adomah Kodjia Amavi

Bench: Bunn Elphick Richards Blackett-Taylor O'Hare Davis

No Hutton anywhere, otherwise same team as finished the Rotherham match. Three youngsters on the bench.

Absolutely shocking! cant believe we are in this devision next year again.

Appalling.

Don't know why you can't believe it, Duckies - only 3 weeks ago we looked like going down to League One!  

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service