"How he is the 20th most paid manager in the world is beyond me though."
its beyond me as well. Actually it is a f ing joke!
i would happily put money on us staying up Red_Indian. Care to wager?
1. I respect Man U for all they have achieved, though I don't particularly like them.
2. You raise some good points, undoubtedly Swansea and Wigan do deserve to stay up, they have played some amazing football at times. But Villa are an institution in the Premier League, we didn't play bad football aesthetically last season but were in a relegation fight. Did you want us to go down then? If so, your points about wanting us to go down cos of the football we play are invalid. If not, then surely it is exclusively an issue you have with McLeish not Villa? Why punish the fans too?
3. Arsenal fans gave it to us big time about Young Vs Nasri, thats where it all begun. This season Young has probably been the better player.
4. I expected not to receive much support from other teams, all teams want the "big" clubs to have an embarrassing season or two. Many people wanted the Geordies to go down 3 or so years ago.
5. I'm aware you enjoy provoking reactions so I hope my debate here has been quite objective :)
OH MY GOD IT'S A WUM! THEY'VE FINALLY ARRIVED!! RUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111
WUMS make forums better places.