According to Italian media, Juventus have signed Paul Pogba and he will arrive in the summer. Calciomercato say there are only minor details to be settled with his agent, Mino Raiola, and that the club have beaten AC Milan and Inter Milan to his signing. 

His agent was in Milan last week and watched their Italian Cup game, later meeting representatives of several clubs. 

Pogba is out of contract but a compensation fee will have to be paid to Manchester United. Tuttosport are running the same story and say his agent is finalising the details at the moment.  Manchester United were thought to have an option to extend Pogba's contract for a further year so their take on this will be interesting.

Pogba was an unused substitute against Ajax last night.

Views: 2608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who is the current Agent for Pogba? SAF said recently that Paul had changed Agents a couple of times recently. Would be strange if he decided to chose Raiola

LATEST: Pogba still expects to sign a new deal according to "sources" close to him - Talksport

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/tran...

Hopefully this is all nonsense, his new agent has to justify himself in some way and maybe he is just flexing his muscle and posturing in order to validate his existence.

He is undoubtedly talented and against Bolton reserves showed the drive, determination, belief and character that epitomise successful United players. During his appearance against Stoke I think he was as good as anyone on the pitch for the final 20 minutes, which in itself is an achievement for a young player, and his enthusiasm and attacking spirit were a noteworthy highlight of a game that looked to peter out. He endeavoured to make an impact and create a goal and provided some of the better attacking moments in a game that saw us win through two penalties. He could have easily sat back and passed the time but displayed a determination and ambition to do something more productive.

He is ready for more than reserve football and should be starting all CC games next season, the very fact Ferguson has him on the bench makes me think that he feels he is ready to play first team football if only in controlled circumstances. If loaned out, it should be to a PL side which in turn infers he is ready for top flight football. I assume the state of our squad come August will be the deciding factor of whether he is loaned out or not. There may well be chances for him to play a role in next seasons team even if they are reasonably limited.

any further news on this one? seems to have missed the radar?

Its effectively the agents way of making himself known, effectively the club have flexed their muscles with statements about money will come and how big the club is, now its the agents turn to make their point by linking his player with as many big clubs as the tabloids are willing to report. Until its concrete, there's no point worrying. If every story like this was to be believed United would be at least 5 midfielders heavier, Pogba has made it clear this is where he wants to be, and for me thats the end of it. As long as his brother still plays in England I expect Pogba to stay, at this age thats often a major factor.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2018   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service