Manchester United make huge second offer fro Arturo Vidal, up to €50m!

The Vidal stories are continuing apace in Italy and specifically with Turin newspaper Tuttosport. It's claimed on Tuesday that Manchester United have come back in with a second offer having had their first one refused.

Tuttosport say that an original proposal which would have seen Juventus receive €40m, plus a further €3m in bonuses, was rejected immediately by Juventus chief Beppe Marotta. According to the reporting in Italy it's increasingly apparent that Juventus will sell for what they consider to be a good price.

The Turin club would have probably rather there was an auction for Vidal with clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG and Monaco involved but those clubs either have priorities elsewhere or have been hamstrung by FFP rules and sanctions. Right now there only appears to be Manchester United at the table for Vidal.

Tuttosport claim that Manchester United's latest offer is €43m plus bonuses, they reckon that could rise to €48m to €50m as long as targets are met within the contract. Juventus are said to want a minimum of €45m so a lot will depend on how hard those bonuses are to achieve.

Vidal's agent is pushing the situation and conducting negotiations to try and find a solution for his client. Fernando Felicevich has already got Manchester United to offer Vidal wages of €6.7m per year after tax, according to Tuttosport.

Follow us on Twitter @Sport_Witness

Sign up and comment

MANCHESTER UNITED MAKE SECOND VIDAL OFFER

The Vidal stories are continuing apace in Italy and specifically with Turin newspaper Tuttosport. It's claimed on Tuesday that Manchester United have come back in with a second offer having had their first one refused. Tuttosport say that an original proposal which would have seen Juventus receive €40m plus a further €3m in bonuses was rejected immediately by Juventus chief Beppe Marotta.

Read more...

LIVERPOOL A STEP AWAY FROM LA LIGA SIGNING

Javier Manquillo had been wanted by Arsenal according to reports in Spain. The Premier league club had gone about things the right way and contacted his current club Atletico Madrid but were told that the young Spanish fullback wasn't going anywhere.

Read more...

MANCHESTER UNITED MADE £28M BID YESTERDAY

Yesterday we did a piece on the Juan Cuadrado rumours to Manchester United and said that the story simply wouldn't go away. It's not done on Tuesday and spanish newspaper Sport are back with the Manchester United claims. 

Read more...

CHELSEA CLOSE TO COMPLETING ANOTHER SIGNING

Chelsea are very close to completing yet another big summer deal if reports in Spain on Monday are correct. The Premier League club have done a lot of business with Atletico Madrid this transfer window and taken some of the club's best players. 

Read more...

FULL STORY ON ARSENAL'S CARVALHO BID

Sporting Lisbon wanted William Carvalho to be one of the stars of the World Cup in Brazil and for that to lead to a queue of clubs ready to pay his buyout clause of €45m. That didn't happen, Carvalho wasn't a stand-out star in a poor Portuguese team, the lofty €45m was looking a more inflated figure than ever.

Read more...

 

Views: 19185

Reply to This

START A DISCUSSION

Members

© 2014   Created by SPORT WITNESS.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service