Well getting relegated was the only way we could get to play them again as they were never going to get promotion, were they?

Brucie has started well and we can look for a continuation on Sunday, I have been predicting a win each and every game this season and mostly wrongly but surely Brucie has the nouse to beat this lot with some to spare.

It will be very interesting to see his selection and how he sets it up, he watched them getting beaten by Burton so must have been working on his plan with the players all week.

Another win surely?

Onwards and upwards.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Banana skin type of match; Blues have a chance. But I think the last two wins will prove massive in terms of belief in the squad, and the players will be up for it.

Far too confident JDHS!!

I'd be happy not to lose, get past this one, continue with our good form then smash them at our place later in the season!

I think it all comes down to who scores first, if they do, it will be a test of our character. Everything crossed, I hope you are right JDHS.

VTID

Just read this, I would never have thought it was that long ago...

◾The Villans haven't won three consecutive league games since April 2010, with the third of those coming against Birmingham City.

Let's hope it is an omen!

Westwood plays, Agbonlahor on the bench - we're doomed!! No creativity from the midfield three - looks like we're going to play it tight and try not to lose. I'm OK with that I guess but, if we go one down, could be a problem.

Draw's probably fair enough on the play. It appears Gabby played well when he came on! Gardner continues to progress. Onwards and upwards. UTV

To be completely fair, Blues edged it. We had one effort on goal and Blues had three other very good chances. Still, it's four unbeaten now. Bruce has brought back Baker, Gardner, Bacuna and Hutton when everyone thought they had had their chance. They have all done quite well. Jedinak actually looks decent and where did this come from??......Gabby played and looked full of passion. NOBODY would have seen that. A couple of weeks ago, the team would have absolutely crumbled once Blues scored. Have we finally got a spine I wonder? Shame that we will be without Ayew and possibly Adomah next week against Blackburn.
I thought that Jedinak had his best game for us by a mile but his passing forward was poor which is our weakest area. There was only one run with a midfielder running with the ball, Gardner but he tired and was ineffective later in the game.

We desperately need creation in the middle and a calming head to put his foot on the ball and slow it down a bit.

Never the less well done Brucie unbeaten, keep it up.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service