I will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible.  I have only included players that could have been considered part of the first team.

Keepers: Reina, Jones and Doni

Defenders: Johnson, Agger, Aurelio, Skrtel, D Wilson, Carragher, Kelly, Flanagan, Robinson, Enrique and Coates

Midfielders: Gerrard, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Henderson, Maxi, Spearing and Shelvey

Attackers: Suarez, Carroll, Kuyt and Bellamy

Transfers in: Henderson, Adam, Doni, Downing, Enrique, Coates and Bellamy

Transfers out: Konchesky, Gulacsi, Jovanovic, Ayala, Kyrgiakos, Pacheco, El Zhar, Aquilani, Insua, J Cole, Poulsen, Ngog, Degen and Meireles

At the above update: 26 senior players in the squad.  Wilson, Kelly, Flanagan, Robinson, Coates, Henderson and Shelvey don't need to be registered as they are counted as 21 or under for the season leaving 19 to be in the named squad.  (as informed and requested by Monopoly)

Feel free to let me know of any transfers I may have missed or if you hear of them before I have updated it.

Views: 3096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what Shelvey going on loan to a Championship side will prove, he as already shown he is good enough at that level at Charlton.  The only thing I can think of is he is lacking confidence, play every week at Blackpool is an attempt to re-ignite his career?

A Premier League team would have been nice but I suppose this is better than nothing.

I've got to stop posting from my phone, that last comment was supposed to go on the Wunter thread 

How old is Shelvey? It seems that the last season and a half have been a bit of a baptism of fire for him, perhaps Kenny has decided that he might not be right for us but is giving him a chance to see if there really is fire in his belly or too much wkd on a friday night?
18 I think...?

On the strength of that I think it will do him good :)

Jonjo is 19. Scored a cracking free-kick this weekend on his debut.
What a debut ey!  Didn't he get an assist as well?

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service