The long drag of the internationals has passed - serious business again. We still have players out;  we don't know what state the returnees from abroad are either. We don't know what state of mind Taylor is in, although I suspect Bruce will get him back out on the pitch if at all possible.

One possibility is:

Johnstone

Bree Chester Baker Taylor

Hutton Lansbury Hourihane Amavi

Hogan Kodjia

In other words, almost what we had before. However, Bruce may play Jedinak if he's recovered from his travels, and Grealish seems to have had a good U21 international.

Norwich have some decent players, but they've not done the business of late, except against Barnsley, and they're probably missing having a manager.

Probably the odds are in our favour, and hopefully that's how it'll turn out. Thoughts?

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We play better with a holding midfielder so I hope that Jedinak is fit to play, we win most of our games with him there.

Got to be another win today against a decent team, its important that we win most games till the end of the season to set us up for next year.

The international break has been a complete bore, glad its over.

Team: Johnstone Hutton Chester Baker Taylor Adomah Lansbury Jedinak Hourihane Hogan Kodjia

Bench: Bunn Bree Elphick Amavi Green Gardner Grealish

Good result 2-0

Kodjia again with a brace .

Any new's on Hogan's injury yet ? .

Think we can safely start looking up the table instead of down at the gap between us and relegation place's .

Still have a slight chance of reaching the play off's especially if this run continue's .

U.T.V

Rizla01

Nice to get results!!! Good win. 8th should be achievable, still an outside chance of the playoffs if we keep this run going.

Think it was Hogan's ankle, same one he did a month or so ago. Could be he came back too soon.

Thank God for Kodjia another two goals just hope he develops to be a force in the prem.

What a difference he would have made to us if he had played through January, we would have been the the pound seats by now. Can't have that next January hope Hogan will be settled and Flabby isn't used ever again

Let's just hope we can keep hold of him for next season .

If he leaves then i hope Bruce get's a good price for him and Villa do not do the same with the money as we did when Benteke left for Liverpool .

U.T.V

Rizla01

Good win and 3 points very welcome. My only concern is we only had 31% possession against 10 men?.

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service