Morning all,

This weekend sees the West Midlands derby that ranks second for both Villa and Baggies fans. Both teams are seemingly safe from relegation now, but both will want 3 points to confirm their premiership status once and for all.

The Baggies will be looking for revenge after the 2-1 away defeat at Villa Park and Villa will be aiming for a rare away win to gain bragging rights once again.

Both sides have almost full squads to pick from, with only Dorrans and Cech out for West Brom.

This has the makings of an exciting game, both sides are prone to leaking goals and both are capable of scoring. If we can keep Odemwingie and Brunt quiet then I think we'll do well, hopefully Downing and Young can hit form and provide the crosses/passes for Bent to get on the end of.

I think GMac will stick with the same side as the last couple of games, although I'd rather see Gabby come in for Heskey, I'd also like to have another look at Makoun and maybe rest Petrov for this one.

I can see it finishing 2-2, though of course I'd prefer 0-3!

We should be looking to finish as high up the league as possible now, 500k per place isnt to be sniffed at! We should be looking to finish above Newcastle and Sunderland, just to shut their fans up, and we should definitely be aiming to be top dog in the midlands.

What do the rest of you think, predictions? Line up? Barry Bannan is back, do you think he'll get any playing time?

Anyway, looking forward to the game.

C'mon Villa!

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did there winner remind you of the loss to blues in the CC?

A jammy little s*** upfront getting a lucky bounce so it loops over the top of friedel.

There often seems to be an element of luck when other teams get the winner.

Or maybe it's just me being bitter

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2019   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service