- We didn't get Bruce last August

- Bought McCormack instead of Hogan

- Had African Cup of Nations this year.

I'm sure there are more. Fantastic results at the moment, barely conceding and getting the goals at the other end. This is a results business and we are getting results, maybe not the style some want, but I'll take results every time.

Keep it up Brucey..

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is what it is mate, fate is fate.

It for me is all about building for the next season now under Bruce, who I hold my hands up to, never thought was right for us, is proving me wrong.

If we can hold on to our players, or our owner is able to turn silly offers down from the prem clubs, then next season could be the time we are chasing a place in the big league again.

Even now I still keep looking at the table to see if we could sneak into the play offs, crazy I know as its about 4 games to short for us to do it but at least we have a good feel and hope around again for the future

and that is down to Mr Bruce.

Imagine how things will be when we start playing well?

a good run like this without really playing a full 90mins of good footie.

who would of thought 8 games ago.

I still think of those early season games under Di Matteo where we lost late goals and dropped points, a few of them back and we would be right there. Also losing Kodja in Jan hit us hard.

Who would have thought though as you say 7 wins in 8, 4 wins in a row and 7 clean sheets in 8.

Hats off to them for that and I think we should pull out all the stops and try to sign Johnstone, not just another loan.

Bruce has benefitted from being appointed at the right time; everybody finally realised how deep the problems with the club were. If he'd been appointed in the summer then he would have been criticised much in the way Di Matteo was. Think it shocked everybody, including RDM, how difficult the Championship had become; a lot of people assumed that Norwich, with their experience of promotion, would be competing for the automatic promotion places. It took us two transfer windows to get the right sort of team and even now there's work to be done.

Not enough homework was done on McCormack. He'd had previous.

Whatever, we can look forwards. Finally a defence which doesn't crumble, and scoring some goals. Still need more bite to the midfield, but we're getting there.

McP - The Championship has always been a difficult division to get out of !

I agree with your comments but only 1 player is scoring goals if he gets injured then we are back to January scenario - the defence now is 1st class, we need another goalscorer to ease the pressure - hopefully Gabby will be back soon ???  

RSS

START A DISCUSSION

© 2017   Created by SPORT WITNESS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service